Wednesday 22 June 2011

Connected

Whilst doing a bit of research and looking around for ideas for my personal project, I came across this really cool poster for a short film called 'Connected', made by Anders Baden Nielsen and Joaquim Marquès Nielsen from Barq studio in Denmark. I really love the old 60's/70's sci-fi poster feel of it; the strong illustration and use of limited colours, and the really nice use of customised type. Making the image of the people in just one colour (with various bits of shading) is something I don't think I would have thought of doing, but it works really well, especially as it helps emphasise the bright white tubes connecting the two figures. I really love these types of posters, and Joaquim Marquès Nielsen has posted a really excellent explanation of their working process from start to finish, over on his blog here. Definitely worth a read. I've posted said image below for you guys to get your peepers on, enjoy.




><><><><><><><><><><><><

No comments:

Post a Comment