Tuesday 12 July 2011

Let's Be Lions

So a while back I put together a digital version of a logo for the band Let's Be Lions, to feature on their website, twitter etc. The original logo design was already done by one of the band members, and a rough sent over to me, so it just involved putting together a cleaner digital version and sorting it out so it all lined up properly. Turns out trying to fit type into a circle can be a bit tricky! Anyway I've posted the rough below along with the finished logo and a couple of slightly different versions I was messing about with. Check out the bands website here!




1 comment:

  1. They look good... sort of remind me of this

    http://images2.makefive.com/images/sports/team/favorite-canucks-logo/eighties-7.jpg

    in a strange, but better, way.

    ReplyDelete